Saturday, March 12, 2022

Yep 1947 The Cold War

 Exactly Deb!  

My friend Deb brought up a good point!  Oh and look who was at that meeting!  "LINK"  I don't go to fascistbook but you can if you are a member of the control freak commies in brown shirts and all!  

I only saw this because Deb is my friend and I think Missy and her are good people!  The pups are adorable too!  Missy is such a good cook!  A real Southern bell!  

Deb maybe you have the patients of Jobe, I do not have that.  I do know what they are though and yes research is everything.  It helped to have family that always talked politics at the table.  My brother was born in 1947.  RIP Daniel.  Not from the china virus!  Probably from agent orange!

As far as that question you posted about Republicans Deb.  "THEY GOT A PAT ON THE HEAD FROM THE CRONIES!"  RINO'S that only care about themselves!  

Now back to my homemade cinnamon rolls...  I will leave you all with this picture....  Good reporting Deplorable Deb!




No comments: