Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Getting Attacked On Rumble

 I see the little commies are on Rumble now attacking comments.  They miss outspoken people like me.  We deleted our fakebook  accounts and they're now bored!  You know, if I just would have coddled the idiots on fakebook and twitter, I would still be on line there.  I am not a coddler!  I am not going to waste my time on line explaining to anyone!  If they're that fucking stupid, then so be it!  My comment is MY comments!  I do a lot of reading.  God gave me common sense!  Unlike them, the godless apes that they are!  The truth is they do show everyone what they are.  Oh and I'm not going to delete my comment!  No fact checkers allowed!  Fact checkers are not truth they are the stupid!  Every, single, one of them!  

I was on a prominent persons video.  I won't say it here.  I do go by another name.  That is another, attack that they love to do! "oh are you to fake to use your name... blah, blah, blah."  Meanwhile they are with the deep state cronies and they are the ones with fake names, calling you out!

As I was saying, I was at a very prominent persons video.  My comment was to him and him alone.  I'm basically done engaging with others.  I like the guy and agreed with him and expounded on more of the same.  Some bozo comes on, saying that I wasn't conservative, and I needed to go put my mask back on!  Actually sounded like something AOC or Kamala knee worker would say.  This person was really irritating to say the least, with stupidity!  Saying I was on drugs, and needed help...  I said why, because I know about Hunter?  He must be your friend.  Tell me do you sexually abuse children with him often then?  Is it before or after the crack?

No, I didn't let it go!  I came back and told him that he had an o2 deficiency from wearing his mask!  Probably wore it in the car driving alone!  I had to break it to him/her that I never complied!  Furthermore my comment wasn't up for him/her to have to come on.  I wasn't addressing a loser like him.  But now I will...  Coming on like that  alone, tells me "deep state" supporter!  Yeah I did have fun, that is how I was constantly blocked on fakebook and banned for life on twit!  I can make a preacher curse!  I keep wondering how many computers, did I make people break?   

If you are still on those sites you aren't doing anyone justice!  I'm betting they are on TRUTH too.  Same lame ducks, just give it time!  The idiots on fakebook are truly making money off of you though.  You are still on because people like me are gone from that circus.  You will never reach them and crying on line only shows them how weak you really are!  They revel in that!

I don't play patty cake and so if I will be constantly scrutinized, where is MY freedom?  Yeah, go eat shit and die!  I don't need to be lectured, especially not with stupidity!  Jealous and alone is what those people are!  If they do have friends, they are just as dysfunctional.  

What a beautiful sunset God gave us last night!  No, I'm not perfect only in God's eyes, I am his creation and I keep honoring him.  He gets all the honor and glory always!  Not some mortal, trying to get to me.  It's not going to happen!



No comments: