Saturday, March 05, 2022

Thank God Everyday!

Walking on the property, coffee in hand is very good therapy for me.  I love it here!

Everything is starting to really come back here, even in Florida!  My banana bush is full of blooms!  It's called a banana bush because of the fragrance is similar to bananas.  The yellow jasmine is coming in very nicely.  Some of the plants we inherited are coming back!  Winter isn't really as long as other places.  I was actually still swimming in our pool the last day in December.  January it started getting cold.  We had frost but by afternoon it was up in the 60's and some days 70's.  Not bad being that Kirkland Washington is going down to 34 tonight!  I guess it will be up to 53 at 3pm.  I don't think I could take that weather or the political climate again!  Nope! 

Again!  Thank you God! 







 

No comments: