Tuesday, March 29, 2022

SQUIRREL!

 Yes, let's give the peasants something else to talk about!  The Hunter laptop story is getting old, as is the fact their votes never counted!!

I don't watch TV, but it seems all the lame stream, now even conservative sites are spewing about a bad joke and a slap!  

COME ON PEOPLE FOCUS!  

SHEESH!  Can it get any more stupider?  I guess it can!

I was busy with my yard and very tired afterwords.  I met another new friend, that once lived in commie Washington State too.  I'm glad for them they escaped!  They lived here longer than we have.  Why did it take us so long!  Ah, but God knew the time for us and this wonderful house wouldn't have been ready for us.  Not counting all the amazing people we have in our lives now.

I watered my new palm tree and surveyed the yard today, with all of the beauty after slamming my laptop in disgust.  Thank you God once again for all we have!  











No comments: