Sunday, March 13, 2022

Raising Awareness

 You all know I was always aware.  Nothing new for me, I used to answer a question with a question and still do.  How dare someone dictate to me!  Who in the hell are they anyway?  GOD?  Far from it honey!

Yes, children the gas price and food prices is done by the commie dictators of Soros's puppets, that the idiots all voted for.  About 5 or 6 voted for Biden!  No one in their right mind will admit to voting for this travesty at this point.  You would think!  There is your fact for today!

Some of us are born with common sense and independence.  The dictators really hate, that people like myself can spot them coming from a mile.  

Yes, boys and girls I saw that cyna virus was a way to control us.  From day one!  I just upped my vitamin intake with quercetin, with a swig of elderberry if I felt something coming on.  It worked for me.  We sold our home in commie land in just 3 days getting way more than it was worth.  Got away from a place where houses are stacked one after another in a row front and back.  Now living on acreage!  A street of dream home that would be around 4 million back in commie land!

Eating right with exercise, swimming in our pool, walking...  I was able to re landscape our new property.  Living in a free state now, I landscaped with rock, stepping stones new plants and so on.  At least 5 pallets of rock in less than 3 months, another 3 pallets at the end of 5 months here.  Had a party, full house of new friends that 3rd month, with going to crowded restaurants and all.  I wash my hands.

Look what my neighbor brought me!  True patriots all around me now!  Good People! 





No comments: