Wednesday, March 30, 2022

EXPOSED!

 The Hunter laptop was exposed on the senate floor!  Nice job Matt!  I saw they were tripping all over themselves over that one!  Scared much?  I think they are!  Next to see what is scrambled by the corrupt!

God does have his ways of showing truth.  Whether you want to hear it, or not!

88 degrees, I'm enjoying the pool today after doing some gardening.  The fragrance from Heaven!  Jasmin!  I thought I would never have it again!  It grows here very well!  The two plants I put in last September are doing really good.  They are the confederate Jasmin and also called, Madison Jasmin.  A confederate he was.  Interesting, that I have 3 different kinds here.  All are fragrant.  This one is more so.

I only was able to grow one kind of Jasmin, in commie Washington State.  The air is full of fragrant's from other beautiful plants that grow here.  The heat brings out the fragrance.  A nice breeze off the Golf today, to push that fragrance around.  I really do love what is happening!  



No comments: