Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Can't Run And Hide From This one

 I did see the disgusting laptop video before it was taken off.  I was very disgusted!  I needed to wash my eyes out with bleach after watching!!  This was over a year ago!  China was laughing their ass off at the Americans that voted for such filth!  You know communists love to see freedom fall!  What he was doing was totally disgusting and yes he has the freedom to do it and it is SATANIC!  HELLO!!

How can decent people like this corruption!  Ah, I know!  They are far from being decent people is why.  Yes, I as an American Conservative God country and the pursuit of happiness, truth logic and common sense, would like to see something done about this!  Shame on you if you still go along with these satanic people!  

"LINK"

No comments: