Monday, March 21, 2022

Interesting How Truth Gets Out

 All us bloggers knew it long ago!  Apparently the news is being brought out about Ob..a I don't need to be targeted.  You all know who I am talking about.  

I also feel fakebook will be blocking more showing the truth.  Or they will have their twisted media out in droves, trying to put out the fire.  It started to burn their blocking technology.  Many have had it preserved.  Unfortunately for them, there is another place that is quite active.  I'm sure they are happy about that!  Not!

The problem is the stupid will keep following the lies.  All for not, being wrong about someone that they cherished.  Placing them on a pedestal.  2008 and 2012 was also a placement!  Your vote never really counted.  Oh and if you are going to put anyone on a pedestal it should be God!  Not some nobody trying to hurt you!  You like being a slave?  Because they really are against your God given free will!  

I feel that Bush was too, because after all it is one party really!  Have you caught that yet?  McCain is the one that brought that to light for me.  All these elites don't care about America!  They sure don't give a crap about you and me either!  They want us gone!  So obvious!  McCain is in hell having a fantastic time for all eternity.  The rest of these ungodliness will be joining him soon!  Ronald Reagan tried!  So has Trump. Do you see it yet?  I sure as hell do!

No comments: