Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Will The People Wake Up In Time

They don't care about you.  The cabal has their own agenda and it doesn't include you!  George Carlin knew and he was right!  A smart comedian, had to spill it out!  It's a club and you ain't invited!  

When the markets crash, when President Donald J. Trump takes over, they will blame him for it.  Anything that hurts the public they will blame you for it, because he isn't in the club of the corrupted elite.  It wouldn't have mattered what party he would run on.  Somehow he knew what was going on even in the republican party.  He was a democrat.  You see President Donald J. Trump saw, just being in his first term, how corrupt our government really was.  It's very sad so many are being fooled on a daily basis.  

My grandmother was right!  Came from Poland around 1919 or before?  She tried to hide her age...LOL I found out through research and had to tell my mother.   My grandmother, would spew from the time I can remember, "all politicians are crooked!"  I grew up realizing what she was saying.  Especially after the assassination of two Kennedys.  I knew that Johnson was a snake!  As a kid I din't like certain people for a reason.  In fact, I'm still like that today!

Let's not look at party.  What have I said about JFK and RFK...  Interesting about how RFK Jr. wants Sirhan, Sirhan now 80 freed.  

The criminal fraud here we go.  Well here it is being talked about.

Here on THE STONEZONE.

 


No comments: