Monday, July 29, 2024

Hillbilly Elegy Needs To Be Seen

 Just got done watching a movie, that I really enjoyed!  You see, I like real life movies the best!  This, really was. 

After in need of Kleenex, I realized life is different for all of us.  Everyone is running around out there so judgmental and self righteous, without seeing a human side of things.  

Truth really does matter.  I can't help to think how brave, for someone to put their laundry out there, for everyone to see!  I think right now, this is exactly what America needs!

Like in this move, I grew up different too.  Everyone does.  This movie showed me how destructive someone can be, and what perseverance is, to overcome.  Only a strong person can do that.  You definitely need to be a strong person, to put up with what JD Vance had to put up with.  In a way, I saw myself in JD.  I knew right from wrong.  Like JD.  I had nothing to do with drugs, but others can try and lure you.  Two of my friends did die from drug and alcohol abuse.  This movie brought that part home for me.  Also not having a father figure.  Mine died when I was 6.  Thank heavens for my Busha!

I thank God, everyday for his guidance.  I know I didn't do it alone.  Like in this movie JD also was guided.  He was and is strong, he has determination!  

I'll say it again!  Women have a roll.  They need to realize what it is.  I sure as heck do!  We are there for the man!  A woman that sticks through the worst and the best, is very strong!  The man is great only because of a good woman.  

Listen up ladies out there!  Behind every good man there is a good woman!  I believe JD Vance and Donald J. Trump are those lucky men!  Look what America is going through right now! 

Please stop the lies, the hate and do your research!  Look what has happen to our cities in the last 3 years!  Look at the hate!  Look at the lies, pitting one another, against the other!  Stop it, because you look really juvenile!  

Ron Howard did a bang up job with this true story, of a person that came from nothing.  From what I understand, his wife is Indian, from India.  I know their culture, because I worked with a couple of gals that had pre arranged marriages.  Usha, is a strong and wonderful woman.  I believe her parents came to the USA with nothing.  They did it the right way, unlike the illegals we have just walking in!  

Even though I worked too, my husband did well!  Happy husband, happy life!  I believe Usha is the strong woman behind JD Vance.  It always takes a woman!  ALWAYS!  

Now, I know why President Donald J. Trump chose JD Vance for Vice President!  Well done sir!

Here is just a trailer to the movie.  It's running now free if you have Netflix.  I hope all Americans out there watch the movie.  It was very well done!  

Click here to see information about the movie: Hillbilly Elegy "LINK" 



No comments: