Saturday, July 27, 2024

Christmas In July!

 We live around the best of the best!  This time it was a celebration of summer with good friends, with good food and gifts!  It's so cool, God put us all in the same hood!  

      Their pup              The Chief Master Sargent

God is with us



We were greeted by my favorite Santa!


There was so much food!  We brought a desert, "tiramisu" and I don't know why, I didn't take a picture of the food!  I took a picture of the white elephant gifts we all brought.  I ended up with an ice scrapper very useful in Florida, right?  LOL... and hubby ended up with a cool wrap for around the neck, to fight the heat when doing yard work.  NICE!  I already had one.


Ornaments given out with my favorite persons picture on the back!



  Our host was a Chief Master Sargent from the Iraq war.  His house was filled with lots of cool stuff! 

This was the greatest gift of all we got!  Sand from the Beach of Normandy!  Our host was there!  Lot's of slides were shown!  The Reenactor's really were into that period from the war.  
Normandy 2024!

This sand was bottled and given to all of us at the party.   

How cool was this! 

A good time was had by all!





No comments: