Sunday, January 15, 2023

Will Anything Be Done To The Real Criminals

This is truly my concern!  How can lawlessness continue with persecution of good verses evil!  The media was all in on spreading the bad is good, good is evil propaganda.  Fortunately people like myself get nosy and dive into the truth of what really went on.  Sheeple will be sheeple.   Some will be going to the cliff and actually jumping off, because others are doing it that they followed.  

Personally I never liked several in the GOP, I really despised the democrats.  I grew up in a home with family members, that fled communism.  I also heard my grandmother say crooked politicians.  She knew freedom would always have evil following.  Dictatorship and all.  The let me tell you what you need to do, how to live, what to eat, how to think...  This is what I have been seeing.  The good for thee not for me.  I have a come back to that!  Good for you but not for me!

I hope we see justice with all the tyrannical, treasonous criminals real soon!  This site has been around for a very long time.  Thank you Mr. President!   "LINK"





No comments: