Monday, January 23, 2023

I Had It With The "Get The Vax"

Too bad you commies!  I have common sense!  I did have my reserves on the masks and the vax.  You have no right to tell me what to do!  Nor do you have the right to shame me, calling me selfish!  When you do that, it's even more, I won't trust you!  It's something Satan would say out of frustration as far as I see it.  God's children know the difference!

Now, I get to ask them all, "how does it feel to be a lab rat?"  If you all would have walked off your job over this dictatorship, we wouldn't have been so divided!  You would have got the flu and got over it!  Like I did!  I stayed home till I was well.  Took what I looked up myself and exercised!  I went out and cleaned my pool, gardened, with other activities.  Ate a lot of soup.  They all put the fear in you and you bought into it!  I did not, so get over it!

How dare you shame me for my choice!  Blocked on all avenues of social media for trying to tell people what they should take to feel better.  They hid the real cure from you!  How did that make you feel, like you're not smart enough to choose for yourself?  Yer all evil in my eyes now!  You were before, but now I know why I didn't care about being popular.  Yer a bunch of stupid people that can't think for yourself!  I only pity you.

You know I'm the kid that didn't have what other kids had.  I was never in style.  I got clothes that were practical, sometimes second hand, shoes that were comfortable not expensive.  If dumbasses didn't like me that was fine!  Their loss!  I have the real people around me, not the fakes.  I still have the greatest people around me.  Like I said before, "I don't need stupid in my life!"

Victory lap for me, to a commie tune!  Sadly Santana is....  LOL...  What can I say, good beat, but too bad they're dumb.  Good artists are hard to find.  Not all are like Kid Rock or Ted Nugent.



No comments: