Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Faith Is Going To Be The Weapon

Watch for the disguises.  If you don't see it, then you will be defeated.  Satan lies.  The word is your anchor!  Do not compromise!  

Now I see them saying, why didn't the unvaccinated warn us?  Um, hell!  I tried, and you blocked me!  HELLO!!!  You refused to listen to me.  You refused to turn to God for help.  I was angry, but I still prayed for you!

As you all realize that even if President Trump said to, I didn't listen.  I don't answer to man.  Just a little FYI for y'all.   You see, I don't need you.  I do need God though.  Every single day of my life!  Don't let the lies cloud who you are.  Don't trust them.

I can't believe how many of you are lost.  You know, I knew that Mike Pence was no-good!  I mean what man can't go to lunch with another woman in a business deal without his wife?  That showed me he is a weak individual.  I didn't care for his wife either.  There was something off.  My husband knows what a good shot I am.  It would be aimed at the home wrecker, I'll tell you that right now!  

You know what?  I didn't marry a man, that I couldn't trust!  We climbed mountains together.  When you put your trust in each other you build trust and are a team.  I wouldn't climb with people I didn't trust!  I went solo quite a bit when it came to rock.  He liked alpine, I like rock, so we had to compromise.   

This was us in our mid 30s.  My pack was never lighter than 55 lbs.  I always had extra food, fuel to melt snow for water, first aide and wool.






My husband even asked me what is wrong with Mike?  I just didn't like him and there is a reason.  Now he knows!  Oh!  LOL...  Just like I   don't trust or like Lindsey Graham.  As far as McConnell, I felt was always a turn coat, because of his wife Coco Chow.  They are in politics to become rich and they don't give two shits for you and me!   It's all about them!  Thats both parties.  I have known that for many years now.  Just ask a co-worker Cheryl...  Liberal and stupid Cheryl was.  Really dumb about everything around her.  Unbelievable!  I feel sorry for people like them.   Yeah and they piss me off to no end!



No comments: