Thursday, January 19, 2023

Don't Put Your Faith and Hope In Man

 God doesn't fail.  Man does!

It's time to activate your faith in God.  He is going to place people in place.  Watch pray and learn.  Give God all the glory, not in man, because you will be disappointed. 

I see the evil and truths being put out, however Satan is pretty pissed off.  We still have the wicked spewing lies and going to try and ban the rest of us.  They are so upset that we have freedom of speech and yes, the conservative God fearing patriots are winning. 

Funny thing is that the idiots said, "if you don't like it here make your own social media!"  That was the wrong thing to say to us!   

Truth social is one that is doing quite well.  I have been only listening to certain people and saying my piece without being bullied.  They try though.  I know for a fact those people are at truth social, because they are that controlling.  That's how dictators act.  How dare you have a better life than them!  It's how the corrupt commie elite look at you.  How dare you speak out!  Peasant!  Don't allow them to do that to you,  rebuke them all.

Well as the week comes to an end, I have fun stuff to finish up with.  I still have my stones to finish projects.  I also started to write down my dreams.  We all have a job to do.  You won't know when God is going to use you or need you for a task.  Be ready!  I got mine in the mail so we shall see what the battle will be.  I know good always wins with Gods hand in it.  Never leave him out of anything and always invite him.




No comments: