Thursday, January 26, 2023

How Did She Die?

There you have it!  Independent?  Where are you gonna run to next independents?

Take the name Joe Scarborough.  Go ahead look him up!  Then look up Lori Klausutis.  Interesting no?  

Lori's death was very suspicious.  


Joe Scarborough better back off lecturing Americans like myself!  In fact Joe you are a little wet behind the ears!  People that are older than you, like myself, won't be fooled by liars like you!  Joe Scarborough you may have got away with it once, but we the People have your number!  It's not going away.  I hope this haunts the hell out of you!

As for everyone else this is what I'm talking about.  How the corrupt elitist in our government don't give two shits about you or anyone else!  Satanic evil is exactly what we are fighting!  This is not a conspiracy theory.  Follow the money!  How much is he making to convince you to take that poison!  Like I have said before, even Trump can't convince me!  I already know.  I don't think Trump even knows everything around him.  He is your typical business man.  Not saying it's bad.  But politicians are pretty corrupt!  Even back in the 60's I heard my grandmother from Poland say that!  


No comments: