Monday, January 09, 2023

Freedom Lives Here In Our Sunshine State Of Florida

Such a nice conservative family...  Unlike the swamp in Washington D sleazy!   "LINK"


 

Thank you Ron DeSantis!

Oh BTW I had COVID and got through it quite nicely without that poisonous jab!

Working out is a good thing, when you have it!  A hot bath and fluids with vitamins and yes my supper food Cacao Bliss, did the job along with an elixir full of goodies.  This is just in two days.

I am now immune.  I hear some that had the jab getting it one or two times.  It's been going around now for how many years?  I never complied in Washington State either.  I went all over the place.  All with the masked apes pointing fingers at me.  I didn't care I carry so there is that too.  I couldn't wait to move!  I even hugged people.  

Dr. Fucky needs to face death penalties for the lies!

No comments: