Saturday, January 21, 2023

Sponsor An Illegal

Believe it or not, a family owned business in nursing homes did do that  back in the late 70's and 80's.  Cheap labor.  I happen to know one family that worked very hard once here.  She was the best aide.  Everybody loved her and she took very good care of the residents.  

This gal, her husband came from horrible conditions.  They also had a family.  They all became Americans!  She even took an American name not her Cambodian name.  They came the same way my family came.   With hard work and becoming American meant a lot to these people.  Her daughter was even in the service!  Yes they went into the military to fight for this country!  

What I see coming across the borders now are nothing but mental criminals!  It's quite different.  The loon in the White House gave them all what should be Americans wealth!  He is stealing from the American people!  

I certainly don't want to have my tax dollars to go to drug cartels and other criminals!  I choose who I want to help!  This is what the government doesn't like.  They want to make you so poor that you can't help your own!  It's disgusting and it needs to stop!  

Did they mention the child trafficking?  Of course they didn't!  I'm sure that was staged too as families.   Funny all I saw was grown young men!  Is that to take the land away from American ranchers?  Yeah think about that because they will hide that fact from you soon!  This is also why they want the American people disarmed!  

Not happening with us!  Thats for damn sure!  What happened to enemies foreign and domestic?  We are being taken over and they want to take the American people down!  


 


No comments: