Thursday, January 26, 2023

The Pink Haired...

We had the pink haired loons living down the street in Kirkland!  A pride flag and BLM sign adorned their yard.  We all watched when they painted their home a putrid green.  One by one we started to get our homes ready to sell!  They were so into nature right?  Yeah, well the do as we say not as we do, young couple that made a 6 figure income, cut down all the trees around them and had a large stinking RV on the side of the house.  

Yes, they were the ones that came up to our sign by our house with the American flag waving on the poll!  Him with his pink hair,  his significant other, that looked like a sex change from a man to a woman.  I heard them on my camera!  "Selling a home during COVID".  I came close, as my husband held me back.  Things like that was why we were getting out of dodge!  

We sold our home in 3 days!  To a wonderful conservative NORMAL couple that I pray every day for.  They had a baby and are raising their family in our home.  They are Christian.  The love was very strong with our home.  A couple trying to get through this life with high paying jobs with loons like we had down the street.  They are the few but many I'm sure.  One of the normal couple that bought our home!  I am betting there are more like them!  I sure hope so anyway!

We got 4 times what our home was worth!  It was crazy, but we wanted something else now.  God led us all the way to a better place than we left.  It was time!  Trust me other wise I would have been someplace else!  I would have been the one locked up!  

I'm not as short tempered as I once was.  Amazing when you remove yourself from the idiotic crazy things out there!  Get a place with land around you, amongst normal people.  Florida was a fantastic fit!  

This is what I saw up the street from our old house!  Two homes with this and I didn't have the picture of the pride flag but they were proud of that too!  SICK and twisted!  We were too close to Seattle!  I know some are still there fighting, like Nurse Ratchet.  Gosh and she really lives close to the crazies!  Praying for you Nurse Ratchet! 


No comments: