Monday, November 08, 2021

White House Sure bet?

 Ah yeah, sure...  It's all being challenged you cray, cray idiots!  That is what scares the corrupt left loons!  

DeSantis is scaring the crap out of you!  LOL...

Meanwhile I will keep taking the real medicine that you don't want to talk about or give to the sick!  Oh they care so much about you, don't you know!

Speaking of medicine, I am looking up some plants on the property today.  Getting aquatinted with nature is a sure bet, I will be doing more healthy outcomes, than what the tyrannical Biden administration entourage wants to do to people!

I came across a medicine plant that is all over on the property!  



Then I noticed a budding bush, it's not the only one.  Using the iPhone to look up the plants is very helpful!  

Below we have a Japanese Camellia


So fortunate to be surrounded by Gods beauties,  shielding me from the wicked! 



No comments: