Sunday, November 28, 2021

More Than A Follower





When I was on fb, I really felt connected to many people.  Just like I was on blogger.  I never thought of being a "follower" I immediately felt, "friends" with like minds, that was to be what I was looking for.  I found gold!  Deep down and from day one, I knew I would be meeting and talking on the phone.  I didn't feel that way with others that I had become in contact with.  I won't go into that because it would be too ugly and petty.  I am who I am on line for a reason.  I have a strong personality.  We all have our way of expressing.  If you don't like something you move on.  That is the beauty of freedom.  

Unfortunately we have some little control, dictator commie freaks that think it's ok to stifle others opinions.  Again I will quote Allen B. West:  "Don't be blowing smoke up my ass calling it sunshine!" It is truly sad too, that there are so many with jealousy issues, with trying to outdo someone else for the sake of prestige.  You know, in Gods eyes we are all his children.  Some are down right spoiled little assholes!  Deb and I aren't afraid to call them out.  No one is better or beneath anyone in our world.  We know right from wrong!  That is the problem with some today. They are spoon fed with hate.  Also with their weak minds, easy to influence, easy to manipulate.  A Pablo's dog kind of indoctrination is being used for people to salivate on command.  Basically with anything that is told to them.  

Deb may call me a follower, but I refuse to believe that!  If she was to jump off a cliff, I may decline in doing so.  I know she wouldn't!  She may throw you over that cliff, but never jump herself.  That is how I am.  It's a Gods intervention that took place.  We are now friends for life!  Missy is a nurse, and now needs all the prayers from good people of God from around the world.  You may dislike me, but please, if you do anything today that is good, a prayer in Missy's name would be a good start.  Thank you!💗🙏

Deplorable Deb Reporting from my Basket 

Good Morning All... this has been a very good few days since Thanksgiving.  Every thing was delicious especially her pumpkin pie that she made for the first time.  I truly had a great time taken all our stuff out decorating.  Actually seeing things we have for a very long time over the years.  Things we never took out of the boxes.  ...

No comments: