Friday, November 12, 2021

A New Shirt In Town

 Oh I love this one By David


This is getting really funny!  I am seeing bumper stickers with this too!  I love you David J. Harris Jr!

When we get our license plate we will have in God We Trust.  They give 3 choices here.  I believe that one is the best, because it is true.  I bet that will piss on someones attitude too, just with that choice.   It's just like me posting every time on something the hateful left disapproves on.  Do you know I have oh maybe -6 idiots every now and then giving me negative ratings?  Oh like that will stop me.  Not in the least!  This isn't about popularity with me.  It's not like I hang out on line with PJ's on all day long.  I don't have the time.  I do have a life.  Sorry you don't!  

Oh, ok, now go ahead just give me another negative mark and do run along now.  You did your hateful task for the day.  LOL...  

Lord, please give me strength! 



No comments: