Friday, November 26, 2021

Free Speech - The Time to stand up is NOW


I will keep flapping my gums here.  There are too many people that I really don't have time for.  I also feel, why should I give my name?  This alone drive the totalitarian dictators completely nuts!  

I will be the one that will keep watch.  With keeping my freedom!  At this time in my life, I am creative in my own way and no one else can enter, my playground without my permission.  It's my fortress created by God.  I can never give in or give up to evil!  

It's going to get interesting, is all I have to offer.  If you are not strong with God, then you will fear.  There is no place on Earth that you can escape to forever.  My dream the other night was interesting.  You just are taken from your body and immediately in his presence of love.  I know, because it happened to me.  Time will tell where my roll on this Earth will be.  I'm good with that.  That dream was just a reminder.

On this new platform, who really runs it JP?

No comments: