Thursday, November 18, 2021

Thankful I'm not stupid

 Can anyone explain to me why wear a mask, yet take it off for a photo shoot?  One minute wearing one and the next, in the presence of others not wearing masks?  

Reminds me of a game, Simon said.  Hop on one foot!  Gotcha!  I didn't say Simon said!  

I always donate.  Before we moved, I took so many nice things to be donated.  I didn't wear a mask.  No one said anything to me.  Even when I went to the store.  No one dares.  Now I still have that freedom even more.  The virus is control and it is sad, because there is a virus.  The authorities won't tell you what to take to stay healthy, but yet they want to dictate, push a poison on you.  To see if you comply, they see the ones with fear.  They are the ones donning the masks.  They don't care about you!  Do the research eat healthy and take what is needed to build your immune system!

Now, are they telling you, about the ones that complied to everything?  Are they still alive?  Do you know everything there is to know?  I thought so.

I am thankful to be removed from such stupidity.  God gives me all the power, I need to be happy.  I don't need a sign to tell me. 

Now is his birthday coming up and we will celebrate!  Going out with friends, having people over and the freedom to live until he calls us home.  I will not be swayed by the satanic group of fools!



  


No comments: