Saturday, November 20, 2021

November 20, 2021


This makes me sick!  Why even have insurance anymore?  I am going to tell them to wipe their ass with any extra insurance policy now!  I worked for my medicare and that will be it for me!  I rather have money invested than to give to dishonest criminals!  At least the money invested will be for "MY" family and not some f'n illegal!  

Middle finger goes to the insurance companies!  NOT ANOTHER DIME FROM ME AND YOU CAN GO WIPE YOUR ASS WITH YOUR POLICIES!  You don't get to blow smoke up my ass calling it sunshine!  

I will keep praying Missy and I am looking forward to a big hug to you next Saturday!  God knows who his people are.  Don't you ever worry!  We will have better in the next life and all that have wronged us will all be in hell for all eternity!  

Prayers for Missy are greatly needed at this time.  She has had my prayers from the day this started happening to her.  Evil is wicked, but God is much  stronger!

No comments: