Monday, November 22, 2021

Decorating Workout Baking

 Yeah, we had some rain.  Got up at the crack of dawn, went to the store.  Had me some Duncan Donuts too!  

I got our decorations up!  Worked out and then started my baking.  Only because, I am seeing a special three people on Saturday!  I will bake again for my other neighbors, later.  I am giving some to some friends, that we went out for dinner the other night too.  However, this batch is being made really for Missy, Deb and Kathleen.  

I'm praying so hard that Missy comes through this battle with cancer and that the cronies at the insurance agency have no idea whom they are dealing with!  Right now, I can't tell you how many have seen the video, with Deb, that I shared!  She has over 4,000 on FB alone.  You get to have front row seats, to how Americans that have worked hard all their life, put in for insurance and get treated, like they "you" don't count!

So sad, that it's come down to the horrible treatment of Americans!  But guess what!  We aren't giving up!  We plan to fight back!  This is exactly what has to be done!

In the meantime we are enjoying life!  For as long as God lets us.  That will be just fine with me.  He holds the cards.  It is up to each one of us to do our part and fight the battles brought before us, if we ask God for help, I think he will step in.  With his help we get through it all, regardless!  Sometimes the answer is no.  He has something better for us all after this life anyway!

It's been a busy day for me.  I will enjoy my wine after making shrimp scampi for dinner, out at the pool, with the sounds of crickets and stars in the sky!  Thank you God!











 

No comments: