Friday, November 19, 2021

I Get My News Early

 Some are gifted that way.

A nutcracker picture is coming soon!

Wow, can't bring up my pictures!  So I guess I will have to comeback later.  I see the satanic rats are active!

Our night out with friends went very well and the food was fantastic, as well as the company!  We are going out again for more decorations for Christs birthday.  

It's Friday, another end of the week.  Following what the heathens are planing, is so pathetic!  It's like before a stoning, that the idiots in the group start gathering stones, for the pile.  I see a correlation to what is happening.  

I have a message, FIGHT THEM!  Don't let them scare you!  For they, are the ones that need to be frightened!  Hell awaits them all, for all eternity!  No matter what these rats do, Kyle will be the hero!  He was with the ones that protected the innocent.  That is the real story and the satanic can't stand it!  Following the jurors to their home MSNBC?  Soon you will be on trial!  Count on it!

No comments: