Saturday, November 20, 2021

Nadler! Go Soak Your Head!

 Can these lawless people like Nadler please go away!  We the people are going to have you all replaced, very soon!  Keep it up ass holes!  We won't fight amongst each other, like you want!  We will come after you and then watch the useless idiots without their hand that fed them, all fall apart!

That goes for the morons sending me old news in my email!  WTH?  You think I am the stupid media?  No, I don't have anything to do with you losers!  I get my info from good, Godly people.  Not piss ants like you!

See how I can get!  I will fight back!  You will not rule over me!  Only God gets to do that!  I am not afraid of you evil satanic crap for brains!  

Now on to pruning a few things and to put up my Christmas decorations!  All you evil wicked stupid people out there, can go play with yourselves!  I don't have time for stupid!

Happy Saturday!  I plan to have another glorious day!  




No comments: