Sunday, June 30, 2024

Time To Enjoy The Finer Things God Gave Us.

 We know that 0biden and co. are derived from hell.  God is going to deal with all of them.  I'm not worried.  He is putting the right people in for the job. 

Here in Florida we have the crystal springs!  They are so beautiful!  My cell phone was in a dry bag, so I wasn't about to bring it out.  But pictures don't do it justice.  Being in the clear water is the fun part!  70 degree water!  

Now that the manatees are out in the ocean, It's not full of their bodies.  All the sediment settled down and you get this gorgeous blue water!  We found places the locals don't want you to know about.  Never fear!  I'm good at finding every nook and cranny.  I did in Washington State too!  Even in the government where they hide the bodies!

Here are some pictures, I captured off the internet.  Great shots, by who ever took them.  However the pictures don't do the place justice!  You have to be there!



I guess the monkeys are here?  I didn't see them.  Nor any alligators.


A manatee in the winter time...  Now this was my video...


Yesterday was a nice wet day enjoying the tropical downpour...  Before that, I was able to get some pictures.  

Cardinal in the grass.

  Allamanda 

This is a white bird of paradise.  HUGE!  One of my neighbors gave it to me when it was just a baby!  It's been in the ground now for over a year going on 2 years.  I think it has to mature more to have a flower?  My plumeria is turning into a tree!  Still no plumeria flowers.  I guess more fertilizer is needed.


This is just one of many milk weeds the monarch butterflies enjoy.  This plant also got huge!  I had to cut some branches away.


Our tropical rain shower!  I went out in the court yard to sit and enjoy the down pour!  We definitely needed it!  My 3 Ice cream banana trees are getting bigger!  You can also see part of the ponytail palm.



Nature is my saving grace.  All from God, I had nothing to do with it at all.  I'm just his kid, running wild and enjoying everything!  Feeling very blessed on this Sunday!  Thank you Jesus!  

No comments: