Thursday, June 27, 2024

"Promises"

The ones you try and reach, all shit money and don't care, because they all listen to fake news.  Sad how a person can be so weak minded, manipulated by evil lies!

What about that skating rink in NYC, that was finished by Donald J Trump!  He stepped up to the plate and did that for you NYC people!

Glad I'm not that evil Trump hating person!  I never complied either, because I can think for myself!  

I know that Donald J. Trump was a democrat.  I know Donald fell into bankruptcy.  I know that Donald got himself out of bankruptcy.  I think that Melania was the most classy First Lady we ever had in the White House.  I know I didn't care for Donalds first wife, but that is none of my business, it shouldn't be yours either!  I know that Donald helped many people and is a genuine caring person.  Donald likes people that work hard!  I saw that on the apprentice.  That is why I voted for him in 2016, 2020, and now I will again in 2024! 


No comments: