Thursday, May 30, 2024

They Need Awakening.

You know that part where they said "My body my choice"?  Well the same should have been for those of us that didn't want the jab!  The problem with my body my choice is, they should have not been such sluts to think it was all about that 15sec orgasm.   They should have realized that life they were creating!  A gift from God!

These people need to be shaken out of their stupor.  Now today with the criminals, indicting an innocent man with a gag order and no proof of crime?  Closing off the media to the hearings?  Not a very fair case for DJT is it!  

Look who else did this...  We have some studious people at TRUTH SOCIAL...


They don't realize the army of people they have created today!  Oh but maybe that is why the border was opened by the 0biden administration?  Hired thugs?  If you don't see what they are doing yet to this country, I can't help you.  I guess you don't care about the children in the future of the USA.  Then it's safe to say you are just giving in to the criminals in our government, against our constitution?  It's your body your choice alright!  BTW if you are gay you will be tossed off that building at the end.  All you young lady's out there supporting corruption against the constitution, will be made to contribute to making more children for the cause.  Basically you will be raped used slaves.  Woman power!  Right?  You want that lifestyle?  It seems democrats love to live from hand to mouth.  That is what they basically did to the black community, on welfare.  That is what happens to useful idiots!  Everyone is a slave!  No more freedom!  

I say no thank you!  I refuse!

This poster said it all, I think!  We had peace and no war with TRUMP!  The economy was great!  No company layoffs like now, pretending to do well, while others lose their jobs, so that the company can keep its facade "doing well" of course!  


Well look what we have here!  It ain't over till the fat lady sings!  As much wine as I had tonight, I don't feel like singing yet!  Carry on President Donald J. Trump!  I stand with you!  And you, you were once a democrat!  What better person to back!  Someone that saw what was happening to our country!  MAGA!  AMEN!



No comments: