Sunday, May 12, 2024

My Heritage From Mom, Grandma...

 They were my foundation!  Strong women in My Family, ROCK!  

It's amazing what it takes to live.  Don't let anyone take your own life away!  EVER!  Do what makes you sing!

My garden brings me peace and security from God himself.  Put him first and you will never go wrong!

I was hoping that my bird of paradise would have bloomed by today.  Well, it's two years old and finally giving me a flower!  One of my neighbors brought me this bird of paradise.  It was towards the end of May.  I can't wait, to finally get the flower!  The plant is huge!  Taller than me now!


My rose plant has bloomed.  I put it in our carriage house during the winter month here, along with a blue jacaranda tree, that I have.


Two others in their glory, rose of Sharon tree and the huge Allamanda 


I have too many to post today, with a vegetable garden...

I'll leave this here too!  Our First Lady Melania is pure class!

A blessed day to you Melania!


No comments: