Sunday, May 26, 2024

He Won - Freedom Lover Tells Governor To Suck His D*ck!

Nope, we never complied!  It's 88 degrees and I'm going in the pool soon!  Beautiful tropical breezes off the Gulf a nice dinner out tonight with my man!  Who can ask for anything more!  Yeah I'm a woman!  Only a real man can be with me.  We survived many of climbs together.  

I'm bullheaded JP!  I just didn't want to live around a bunch of cogs bowing to the commie, Marxist, fascists, tyrannical loons, anymore!  I only bow to God himself.  

I had no problem walking into a store unmasked.  I basically dared people to say something.  That 6ft rule was comical to me too.  What a bunch of clueless loons.

Congratulations to the Gym owner that was harassed!  Well done!  That is what we all need to do against a tyrannical government!  That is why they all are panicking about Trump being in.  Time to clean house and make government small again!  

WE THE PEOPLE ARE IN CHARGE NOW!  FREEDOM!

No comments: