Wednesday, January 24, 2024

What A Sunny Morning Sipping On Blackout Coffee!

 I just got my two bags of dark roast coffee!  Delish!

Click on the picture and it will take you to a nice family owned conservative coffee co.  Trump supporters only drink the best!


I only use a little cream in my coffee.  This is good!



It's 68 degrees, and we had ice in the birdbath in the high 20's for a couple of hours.  Didn't kill the tomato plants and it is very sunny out right now.  Even the caterpillars made it and the butterflies were following me all over the yard yesterday afternoon.  

These are still munching away on the milkweed.  One is starting to cocoon.  I love my monarchs! 


Well I got my soil!  The mulch is on its way this morning!  I just got the call!  

Trump won again last night and we will need those giant home depot buckets, for the liberal commie marxist cheaters to cry in!

Don't you just love it when a brain dead biden threatens the American people.  I mean, he wants us to lash out.  We will be doing so legally!  However Trump is also showing us how corrupt the judicial system is.  All this exposure and we still have dumb people out there.  Amazing!  All in Gods time.  Only robbers wear masks!  


No comments: