Wednesday, January 10, 2024

The Criminals Putting Out False Information ....Again!

They are so afraid of us Constitutional Americans they are making up stories now!  Seal Team is coming for them?  Hell they probably have them in lockstep with all of them!  

Amazing what scared rats will come up with!  I knew, Trump knew, my grandmother from the old country knew!  My grandmother would always tell me that politicians were no good!  More so after Kennedy was shot.  When I saw Johnson as a kid I didn't like him.  Now I know why!

 Also heard they are putting in pie eyed brown girl in place to be president.  "See we put in a republican!"  No she is an insurgent just like the rest of the sorry assholes in our government right now!  Sorry Nikki Haley go back to your bottle!  This olive skinned woman sees right through all of you right now!  Even the Bushes!

Just look at what those pathetic losers are doing to our country right now!  Un constitutional criminal behavior!  Oh and no Trumps name isn't on that list! 

I know what the globalists are up to in Poland too!  First it was Hitler occupying, now they have the commie marxist globalists!  They are working every nation right now!  The media is shit, just know what they say is the opposite!  

Prayers are with the Trump family at this time.



No comments: