Saturday, January 06, 2024

No Nikky Haley, Far From Rising Star!

She must be in a delusional stupor again.  Have another, because you ain't no rising star!  Far from it!  Keep it up, you will be popular at a local rehab, with all the rest of your minions soon! 

Sick of these bots calling so I had me some fun, then posted at TRUTH...



No, I can't be nice!  Not on line, not anymore!  I know what happens to you!  ZAP!  They can't stand me and vice a versa! 

As for all you people buying gold....  I'm growing food.  Trading and bartering will be the new old thing again, if the bs keeps up!  You know you can also eat raccoon and it tastes like beef!  Learn how to survive or you won't!  

God told me to grow food not buy gold....  Here I go!  I have raised beds now with lots of carrots and as cold as it is now in North Florida, I have tomatoes coming non stop!  Radishes, onions, garlic.... in the house I have my miniature green house going, to transplant it all in February.   I don't know what the future holds, but weirdly enough I am going in this direction.  While people are grabbing wealth on line, I'm growing food.


Now that you realize this administration ie Government, doesn't care two shits about you.  Maybe now, you will wake the hell.  Nice slap in the face isn't it!  

I knew that when Hillary and McCain ran.  I realized this then.  That it's only going to get worse!  I didn't like Trump but I like his policies.  When he put his hat in the ring, I said that is the type of personality we need!  After convincing my conservative husband, he also voted that first time.  The second time, he said he would crawl on glass to vote for Trump again.  He knew, I was right!

We know who the real criminals are.  The well paid media doesn't care about you or this country either.  In the Bible it is so clear.  Man will turn to love themselves and money will turn into loving evil.  Hence we had Ebsteins island!  Yes the list is out and please remember that Trump said these people are sick!  He knows!  He was invited only to corral him just like everyone else.  Did he take part?  He is the one calling them sick!  Trump is the one ready to expose them all.  They fear him for it!  

As for our sick governments little club of wealth...  Yep!  They are ready to sell you down the river!  They will stop at nothing to destroy, this once great nation, with sick perversion and satanic venues.  

I pray you are paying attention to this.  They want you to turn on your neighbors, just like in Hitlers time in Germany!  This can't happen again?  People are dumb and scared!  Don't be afraid, face them off!  That is, theirs and Satans biggest fear!  God said I am, fear me!  Let your hearts not be worried for I am with you.  


No comments: