Wednesday, January 03, 2024

Epstein Documents Released!

 1/4/2024 UPDATE boys and girls...  "GATEWAY PUNDIT"

We know who those powerful forces hiding the blackmail list don't we!  At least I have a good clue, since I have been following this shit before he was caught!  I was at a near by island taking a boat ride from a local with my husband.  The guy with the boat said, see that island over there?  I said yeah?   Well people disappear there he said!  

Start asking the locals what happens!  Unless of course they are well paid off by someone by now too just like our corrupt FBI...  


FINALLY!!  Well Conservatives had a good idea of who was all at the pedo island.  Sick all of them!!  Trump was right and they are SICK!  

Rape island with underaged kids!  How disgusting!!  At that time kids were disappearing and some are still missing probably dead! 

I'll be reading!  Thank you Gateway Pundit as always!



No comments: