Saturday, January 13, 2024

God Knows How To Pick Em!

 ...A man called Clark....  


Trump will be our President in 2024!  This will be interesting and pray people will see what I see.  


Trump wasn't a praying man, but he cared about people.  I noticed what he did in NY, did you?  Even though his screwed ways were not liked.  He was a businessman.  He saw the ice rink from his office window.  He took over that project.  Did it well, under budget and in time for everyone to enjoy the skating rink.  I also see what God did for him.  I think he was just slow at recognizing that.  

As for a VP?  What better man than a man that was atheist!  Clark!  He started a ministry!  How interesting!  Remember  who Christ chose to be apostles.  

I was in my bathtub after a long day fighting with weeds around my palm tree.  BOOM!  I was relaxing in my tub and Clark came into my mind like from nowhere!  Could it be?  I looked him up... Clay Clark... "LINK"




No comments: