Monday, January 01, 2024

My New Years!

 Fireworks are cool!  I enjoy them in the neighborhood!  I can't stand stupid people dictating on my joy, because they are so miserable!  

Amazing how many are such control freaks out there!  Well, as always I don't care about these people!  I enjoy what I enjoy!  If you have a problem with that, it's definitely your problem!  Stay away from me with your take on anything!  

This blog is now going to be 20 years old!  Wow!  Time flys, when you're having fun!  I'm actually having a blast!

It's a beautiful sunny day!  One more day of decorations and they all come down.  Enjoyed every moment!  Parties, family and all!  The rest of the year, will only get better!  As long as you know God is in control, then you will be just fine!

With that!  I will continue to do what ever the hell I want!  

Look what all I started indoors, for next month!  Soon as the fear of frost is gone, which is sometime in January.  These babies and a few others directly sowed into the ground will be added!

Happy New Year!  TRUMP 2024!




No comments: