Tuesday, August 06, 2024

Well So Much For Youtube...

 Thank heavens for Rumble JP!

They can't stand us for sharing TRUTH!  Yeah Tampon Pick...  Tim is a disgrace like CacklingMala Harris...  

TITLE:  Kamala Picks Tampon Tim.    


Here is the proof of youtube!  This is what they do!  RUMBLE ROCKS!  I too was put back on line by X.  My people were there waiting for me!  Telling me to start a new .....  NO!  I said!  They are still cleaning house at X  Because I still have this disgusting banner...  

I follow Elon, so I, of course told on them!  Just like last time!  It's nice having someone in your corner!  Commies, are getting nastier by the second!  Heads are imploding all over the place!  How dare we have freedom of speech!  Meanwhile, they are toting "DEMOCRACY?"

I also love TRUTH social!

My two favorite notifications at X

I am, subscribed!


I also voted for President Ronald Reagan twice!  Now I will be voting for President Donald J. Trump for the 3rd time! 
Thank heavens, because between Reagan and Trump, there was NOTHING!


Proof...

Little dipshit commie Marxists tyrants, against our first amendment rights.....



No comments: