Thursday, August 29, 2024

🔴BREAKING: Gavin Newsom JUST ANGERED 91 million Americans!

Zuckerberg needs to be jailed!  Mistake?  BULLSHIT!

I wasn't on long at fascist book!  It didn't do me any good to be on.  I got blocked for just showing up!  I counted 35 times at least, that I was blocked!  

I was right about COVID, VOTING FRAUD, IVERMECTIN, what 0bama was up to...  Masks didn't work, don't go to Washington D sleaze, it's a trap,...  After being even blocked about a week before President Trump at twit...  Well I deleted my fascist book at that time, for good!  

President Donald J. Trump and I are now both on X again.  Thank you Elon!

F, their screams for democracy!  When they don't even give a shit about American's first Amendment RIGHTS!  FUCK YOU ALL, YOU AIN'T AMERICANS!  FUCKING COMMIE MARXISTS!!!


No comments: