Thursday, August 29, 2024

Triumphant Trump ENDS Kamala's Career with BRUTAL TROLLING on 𝕏 | MEAN T...

Yeah President Trump was blocked a week after I was.  We were both let back on X 18 months ago however some flunky still working at X didn't like me told me I was blocked for life....  😂  I was let back on again after a few months.  Started posting and Trump then posted!  That was pretty cool!  I was let on the show as a listener and that is me right next to Elon...  There were still people that couldn't get on.  We all shared like crazy from the original post.  Couldn't trust other outlets.  They did a chop job on the show, because of course they can't stand TRUTH!  Nor do they believe in the first Amendment!  Yet, they scream democracy?  😂😂😂😂  Kamala is a weak pitiful person!  A disgrace to real American women! 

Take it away Benny!


No comments: