Tuesday, October 31, 2023

You Know What Happened To Nimrod.

 Gods way needs to be recognized and done his way.  Submit to God!

Thank you Lord!  I'm learning, you will know them by their fruits.  How true that is!

We enjoyed the one cantaloupe off the vine!  I only planted three plants.  One did well.  Next season I will know what to do and expect.  Not bad though!  I'm learning!  The seeds were saved.  I cut into it without refrigeration.  


When it falls off the vine it is ready.

Isn't this cute!  Very sweet too!  More to come!


Just call me farmer dcat!  We have the space for it!  In the summer, there is sun here.  Lots of sun!  Right now morning sun, hits this area.  Expanding this crazy will be interesting.  The watermelon is vining out of the raised bed on to the ground!


I'm now looking forward to the zucchini!  Right now one of them is about half the size of my hand.  I have heard the flowers are good eating too!  In a pan with a little butter.  Or a lot!  


Meanwhile lots of watermelon!







No comments: