Friday, October 06, 2023

Jim Jordan Endorsed!

 Little Liz Cheney is crying....  Boy!  Does Trump know how to upset the commie rino's or what!  I had to laugh!  

I posted at TRUTH yesterday.   "Jim Jordan".  Yup!  Of course I wanted Trump in for a short time, before becoming president.  However, he wants to be the president.  Not a life long politician.  

I think Trump will bering about short term seats.  These people need a job after they serve!  Instead, it becomes a nursing home for things like Biden crime families!!

I loved what they did to Pelosi!  Black garbage bags out in the hall and re-keyed office!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Yes, well us peasants are enjoying the show.  I have God, so I'm just fine.  It's all in his hands and it's going to play out.  People will be loosing their minds, some are already!

Meanwhile, I am growing things!  I also power washed the driveway, sidewalk and got my fall decorations up!  I also started some white onion seeds, which are all starting to sprout.  Radishes are ready to be transported to the bed.  The red leaf lettuce is taking a while.

Ohh, I also had my 3 favorite niece and nephews at our home yesterday!




Did a quick walk through this morning taking pictures.  Enjoy!

Carrots and two different kinds of peas snap and sugar.

Lettuce and cherry tomato plant.


Cherry tomatoes and watermelon.


Cantaloupe 


Zucchini and my herbs with a potted curly pepper plant.




No comments: