Saturday, October 28, 2023

What The Fuck Mike Johnson?

 Our country is going to hell!  PUT AMERICA FIRST!!!  WE AREN'T ALL FOR UKRANE!!!  WHAT THE HELL ABOUT AMERICA?!!  PFFFFT!

I'm done!  I don't feel like being used and fooled again!!!

Yeah well my patients, is running thin!  Back to keeping my sanity...


What do I do?  I go and purchase a new raised bed!  And ammo!  They have a sale!  If you are interested in Vego.  "LINK"



This is the one I'm getting this time.  I have a little trellis.  Again I don't want to use the ground.  Too many things can go wrong.  For flowers and plants that is fine.  Not my veggies!  

I'm getting two solar lights too!  Nice to light up the walk way at night.   I take it is magnetic.  I'll be starting seeds again soon.  Starting more tomatoes, beans, peppers...  indoors.  Some things I will start outside in the beds.  Climbers I will start them indoors.  They all can be transplanted in the first or middle of February.  

We get some cool weather, so I will wait.  January seems to be the coldest.  We still use the pool till the end of December.  Last year it was a week before New Years.  The year before it was the day before New Years.  Then February we were using the pool again.

Much to do!  I will be cutting back lantana, and other butterfly garden things.  Waiting for all the critters to go hibernate before I do that.  I don't want to disturb nature too much.  It will have to look messy for a while longer.  I'm seeing lots of cocoons that I don't want to disturb.  


No comments: