Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Well JP, How Typical Of You Tube.

 Well if you looked into my past on this blog, you will see all the censorship from you tube.   Nothing new, since I was also blocked all over the damn place!

Now we have Rumble and Truth.  Commie marxist can go off and play with themselves in a corner someplace.  They're all perverts anyway.  They hate so much, that they can't control freedom!  AWWWW... 

BTW I'm done with commie marxist facebook as well!  Half of the time I was blocked, just for showing up.  I'm not graveling to no one!  Well you can go and rebuke being blocked.  You can also go wipe your ass with that rebuke too!  I'm not wasting my time!  Should never happen anyway!  I'm not kissing anyones ass!  EVER!  You will know if I like you or not, pretty quickly.  

With that I bring you and I just love, to share People like JP!  Well, how does it feel to be censored too, JP?  Yeah same here!  They hate truth logic and common sense!  Nothing new from the clown show destroying our world.   They miss us so badly that I hear they are signing up to TRUTH now.  We know who they are and they all will fail miserably.

ENJOY!    "LINK"



No comments: