Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Well Done, Speaker Mike Johnson!

I approve of mentioning God every single day!   It makes them all melt!

Keep up the bible talk, with God!  It's working!  That is how evil will be shown!  I can see them coming unhinged.  We have the Father, Son and Holy Spirit!  They all have evil Satan, a has been!  He knows he is losing!

You drugged out hag, Kamala!  Did you know your face job failed you?  Your soul is black and you will never be beautiful!  You're all losing!  The swamp will be drying up!  All of you with it!  Keep hanging out with people like stinky fingers.  Thats what you all are!  We renounce and reject all of you, SICK PEOPLE!

As usual, I am a typical person, to ignore evil.  I know they are there, and it pisses them off.  I move on and know where they all are at all times.  I know!  

In time they will know failure!  Theirs!  

But I won't waste a beautiful night!  A good night to burn all the weeds!



Do you see the eyes and the golden hair?  I do, look out!  Because, he means business!



No comments: