Thursday, October 26, 2023

This Morning, The Poor Angies Of The World Are Crying.

 It's sad to see so many stupid people!  They still don't get it! 

Ah well.  Congratulations To Mike Johnson!  The people that can't see the good, have been blinded.  It's in the bible.  Mike, is a scholar in that department!  Most of all, "which I love" A Constitutional law, scholar!  

I'll still be praying hard, because I see some out there were so brainwashed, it isn't even funny!  They are becoming dangerous to themselves and others!  Criminals, have been allowed to do what ever they wanted for way too long.  The rest of us, were seeing it.  It made us sick!  Even move away!  However I was ready for a pleasant change.  Being around people with like minds, is a relief in its self!  I'm not good at pretend games!

It's really very sad.  How can so many have so much hate?  I'll give you one!  He is not of this Earth!  An enemy of Christ!  That's Satan himself!  He is working many right now.  I rebuke him, on an everyday basis!  I know why I was blocked on many social medias.  You think they are good?  No!  Lovers of themselves.  I see it!

I just keep celebrating all the gifts that I have, from God himself.  People don't understand, but I do.  Long as you keep doing for yourself and stop meddling in other's thoughts and freedom, the happier you will be.  I will continue to be a cheerleader for the good!  That alone will hit the evil on the ass!  That's why I was blocked.  Yes, I am vicious when it comes to Satan!

Meanwhile I celebrated with new friends.  A good time was had by all!  We did our fall fun early.  Here if I was a kid, I wouldn't go miles just for a candy bar.  I did decorate, that was my personal fun!  The town was also festive!  People recovered and helped each other, from the storm.  Weathering the storm.

I hope you do the same, and enjoy Gods gifts, putting him and him alone first!  Yep, I'm a sinner and he knows me well!





A Beautiful Night!


No comments: