Friday, October 13, 2023

WOW! 3.2 Increase? Because Of Biden's Inflation!

 Never mind they stole from your paycheck!  I say stoled, because many of my co-workers didn't make it to retirement!!  One person that I helped get a car, was a single mom!  The asshole, ran off with a 25 year old!  That stupid fuck is still living!  NOT FAIR!  But neither is life!

I was already investing on my own.  I could have had more if the government didn't take from me!  I can manage better than a corrupt government!  They really don't care about you!  You do realize this, don't you?  Then insult to injury, they say, ...if you wait till 70... you will get more...blah, de blah...  

Get it on that day honey, not an hour more!!  YUP!

I'm really getting sick of their shit!  WHY IS MY MONEY GOING TO ILLEGALS!!  OR PEOPLE THAT SCREW ALL DAY LONG AND DECIDE TO HAVE AN ABORTION WITH MY MONEY!!  MY TAX DOLLARS!!  ESPECIALLY WHEN I AM AGAINST MURDER!!  People are so stupid!  

How do I keep living, or enjoying?  I do!  Because I have God!  I really don't need anyone.  

Never thought I would be growing food either.  I loved landscaping and gardening, but work was too tiring to come home and mess with plants.  I did very little back then.

At first, I made it simple.  Then the bug got to me, to do more and more.  Pretty soon being retired.  Then the summer of bullshit hit.  We had to get the hell out of there!  

Now?  I'm happier than a pig in shit!  As my friend deplorable Deb would say.  Actually my family would say that too!  We have the same sayings.  Thats probably why I liked her.  Common sense!  

We've got all this land!  I have it the way I want it, already!  I just have to maintain it all now.  The butterfly garden, is way over here, the garden is way over there, the other sitting area fire pit area...  I have all these areas!  God is smiling.  I know, there will be even more waiting for us, in his kingdom.  Man is crazy nuts!  Oh, how I know it!

I'm going to be putting the onions in the bed.  I grew them from seed.  I never bought my plants already grown for the vegetable garden.  I'm a seed planter.  Yes, it's how my grandmother did it.   

First here is a view from our master bedroom, through the sliding glass doors.  I'm planing to put in a french glass door someday.  Because, these glass doors don't slide away.  Like the others do.


The garden is coming along, very well!  Oh look!  The onions are in the raised bed already!  All is good!  






Hope y'all are having a nice day today!  Pray up!  We have a better place waiting for us!  In the meantime, Satan loses!  ALWAYS!  

Time for a swim!

No comments: