Sunday, October 29, 2023

Just Think If Debbie Harry "Angela Trimble" Was To Be Aborted!

 What a loss in the music world that would have been!  Thank you for adopting her out!  WOW 78 and still doing great!  

Anyone else want to go back up to outer space, so you don't have to hassle with the human race, besides me?  

I just wonder, how many more, would have benefited this world, if they were not aborted.  Would we have this chaos?  

A glimmer of hope.  Thank heavens there is still Trump, and a few more people that will do something!  

DeSantis, get your ass back to Florida and do the job we all voted for you to do, HERE IN FLORIDA!  Sometimes calls do help!  They hang up on you, hit the redial!  KEEP IT UP!  I can't say I will ever trust him again, after what he pulled!

Praying for this world right now!  I hope Israel will beat the evil.  Only evil will be defeated with good right now!  PRAY! 

It's things in this world, that drives me to prayer, with a deeper relationship with Jesus the son of God!  Man is so darn dumb!

Well my creation and my life is my own, a gift from God.  No one will ever get to me.  I have been this way my whole life.  It's always been easy for me to walkaway.  Especially if ridiculed.  Sometimes I do come back swinging!  In this case it's for myself and no one else.  I have won!

I think this needs more plants on it.  I have more ideas.  Meanwhile I'm outside rocking out to 80's music, enjoying God's gifts once again!


 

No comments: